Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is IEA GmbH & Co. KG.
The data protection officer of IEA GmbH & Co. KG can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
General information on data processing
Our website can be used without providing personal data. We do not store any of your information.
Rights of the data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided for our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing,
- rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged will inform the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 GDPR.
Information to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you are an overriding one have a legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email to the address given above.